(Of the part of beat).
1. m. Each of the hits produced by the alternative movement of expansion and contraction of the heart against the wall of the chest, or arteries against the tissues that cover. It can be perceived by sight, touch and, especially, by the ear through the auscultation or using instruments and appropriate equipment.
2. m. painful feeling in certain very sensitive parts, infection and subsequent inflammation as a result of the movement of arteries that irrigate.
3. m. broken bark that gives the dog chen is still hunting, or when suddenly suffers some pain.
1. m. Med. The some capillaries in certain disorders.
1. m. Med. The some veins, in pathological cases.