(Of thelat.)(sibi, dat. ofsui).
1. pron. person. Reflexive form of 3rd person. U in oblique cases of the decline in both genders and numbers, always with preposition. When this is with, reportedly, get it.
of by sí.
1. loc. Advisor. Separately every thing; alone or in addition to the other.
1. loc. Advisor. of suyo.
1. loc. Advisor. Mentally or to another address. Applies also this idiom to the pronouns me and you. I said to me. You would say to you. Said to Yes.
por sí and before sí.
1. loc. Advisor. By own deliberation and without consulting anyone or tell anyone.
1. loc. Advisor. With care, caution, or (c)very.
2. loc. Advisor. With integrity and pride.
thing in sí
owner of sí same
Lord of sí
value in sí same
1. adv. Express statement. U more answering questions.
2. adv. Denotes special claim on what is said or thought ponders an idea. This really is carrying it. That really is good counsel.