(Of thegerm.)(* frank, free, free).
1. adj. single, honest, naive and fair in their dealings.
2. Liberal adj., dadivoso, bizarre and elegant.
3. adj. RID.
4. adj. free, free and privileged.
5. adj. patent, of course, no doubt. Franca improvement
6. adj. said of a cOSA: free of taxes and contributions.
7. adj. said of a place or a port: enjoys this exemption.
8. adj. On the coast of Africa, European. APL. to pers., u. t. c. s.
9. adj. It is said of the Germanic peoples of Franconia and the lower Rhine that they conquered France and gave it its name.
10. adj. Said the language used these peoples. U t. c. s. m.
11. adj. French. APL. to pers., u. t. c. s.
12. adj. free from service, abundante of obligations or duties of a military character work.
13. adj. com. Such a price, denotes that costs caused by a commodity up to the place indicated are not of the purchaser. Franco store Franco wagon
14. d. currency of France and other countries.
deposit Francoscale franca
line of Franco Board