1. adj. said of a body: which has a temperature far below the ordinary environment.
2. adj. said of a color: causing sedation, such as blue or green.
3. adj. indifferent to sexual pleasure.
4. adj. That, in respect of a persona or else, shows indifference, desapego or desafecto, or which does not take interest in it.
5. adj. Without grace, spirit and wit. Cold man Cold response
6. adj. Ineficaz, of little recommendation.
¶ MORF. SUP. irreg. frigidísimo.
7. m. sensation experienced before a drop in temperature.
8. m. Cuba. refrigerator (? appliance to conserve food).
9. m. its. Drink cooled with snow or ice, but liquid.
10. f. Colloq. Col., Cuba Guat., México. , R. Dom.beer.
11. f. its. moderatecold .
1. loc. Advisor. Ant. coolly.
with the cold. 1. loc. Advisor. its. With the fresh.
1. loc. Advisor. In practice a surgical operation in an organ or tissue swollen: after the flogosis have disappeared.
2. loc. Advisor. Without being under the immediate impression of the circumstances of the case.
leave to someone cold something.
1. loc. verb. Not to cause minor printing.
cold. 1. interj. U to warn someone that is far to find a hidden object or hit something.
not to give someone something cold or hot, or fever, or not to enter him someone cold or hot for something.
1. locs. verbs. coloqs. Leave you indifferent.
keep someone cold..
1. loc. verb. Stay frightened or stunned by algcommon event or unexpected disappointment.
chain of cold
limp in cold
cold light tube