(From end, term).
1. adj. Delicado and of good quality in its kind.
2. adj. Delgado, subtle.
3. adj. said of a person: thin, slender and delicate faction.
4. adj. Exquisite education; Courtly and urban.
5. adj. Amoroso, affectionate.
6. adj. astute, shrewd.
7.adj. said of a sense: acute. It has an ear very fine.
8. adj. smooth, smooth. Fine complexion.
9. adj. That makes things with delicacy and opportunity.
10. adj. said of a metal: very polished or nationalistic.
11. adj. Sherry said: very dry, pale, and whose graduation varies between 15 and 17 degrees. U t. c. s. m.
12. adj. Mar. A ship said: that by its trace cuts off the water with ease.
13. m. pl. L-swept coal dustas water during washing, and recovered by these water treatment.