1. f. distribution and order of the important parts of a building.
2. f. distribution of parts of the body or else.
3. f. distribution and order that a work of genius, is composed as a poem, a story, etc.
4. f. Arq. Armour, usually of steel or reinforced concrete, which, fixed to the floor, serves as a lift to a building.
1. f. Gram. In generative grammar, abstract schema of grammatical relations of sentences of a given language or set of them.
1. f. Gram. In generative grammar, reflection of the structure deep in the phrases in one or several languages.