(Of thelat.)(discretus part. pas ofdiscernere, discern).
1. adj. Dotado's discretion. U t. c. s.
2. adj. That includes or denotes discretion. Conduct discrete. Said discreet.
3. adj. separate, distinct.
4. adj. moderate, without excess. Price, discreet color. U t in sent. peyor. Is the ambitious work, but of discrete outcomes.
5 m. and f. In some communities, elected person to attend the above as a type in the Government of the community.
to the discreet.
1. loc. Advisor. at discretion.
2. loc. Advisor. discreetly.