1. m. Each of the five articulated appendages that end up the hand and the foot of man and, in the same or fewer, many animals.
2. m. measure of length, twelfth part of the span, which is equivalent to about 18 mm.
3. m. ten knuckles measure to bring the work of the media or sock account.
4. m. portion of a thing, the approximate width of a finger.
1. m. The hand in hand, with three phalanges, located next to the little finger.
1. m. finger pinky.
finger heart, or finger friendly.
1. m. The longest of the hand, with three phalanges, located in the Centre.
finger of God.
1. m. ODivine mnipotencia, manifested in an extraordinary event. The finger of God marked them the way.
finger in the Middle, or finger of the heart.
1. m. finger friendly.
1. m. finger thumb.
2. m. The company that is an equivalent in the foot.
finger index. 1. m. The hand in hand, with three phalanges, located below the thumb.
finger your health care provider.
1. m. finger ring.
finger little finger.
1. m. The three phalanges, located on the outer side of the hand or foot.
1. m. finger index. finger thumb.
1. m. The one on the inner side of the hand, that the man has only two phalanxes and opposed to each other to grab.
1. m. finger index.
1. loc. Advisor. In select or appoint: through personal designation of who makes it.
2. loc. Advisor. In travel: in hitchhiking.
two fingers of.
1. loc. Advisor. Colloq. Very close in on the verge of.
raising the finger.
1. loc. verb. Lifting a finger or hand to ask for the floor or show agreement with what is proposed.
2. loc. verb. Colloq. Lift it as a sign of giving word or ensure compliance with something. In the oaths of the servants of the Royal House was one of the ceremonies lifted the index finger and middle crossing the thumb and the fourth.
antojár iswill someone the fingers guests.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Be overly suspicious or suspicious.
tying someone well its finger..
1. loc. verb. Colloq. its. Know take suitable precautions to their interest or benefit, be sure in any business.
tying you to the finger.
1. expr. U to express that do not believe the claim of another.
2. expr. Colloq. U to make fun of who has no hope without foundation.
sucking the finger.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. suck is the finger.
hold someone the fingers.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Suffer prejudice or prejudice in any company that thought helpful.
eat the fingers on something.
1. loc. verb. Gladly eat a delicacy, leaving nothing of him. U also refers to anything of much delight, as the game, hunting, etc.
count, or , the fingers.
1. locs. verbs. Renumbered or add, establishing a correspondence between the succession of the fingers and the numbers or considered summands.
counted something with the fingers, or with the fingers of the hand, or a hand.
1. locs. (v)erbs. Be very low.
give a finger of the hand by something.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. give a hand for something.
of sucking the fingers.
1. loc. adj. Colloq. for sucking the toes.
knock down with a finger.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. U to ponder the endeblez someone or something, or the strength of the agent subject.
two fingers of.
1. loc. Advisor. Colloq. two fingers of.
two fingers of the ear.
1. expr. p us. U to explain the clarity and effectiveness with which someone says their feelings to someone else and complaint.
win at fingers something.
1. loc. verb. U in order to understand the work and the difficulty that costs the conseguirlo and also how much it takes to acquire it, yet always working.
1. loc. verb. Make signs to indicate to motorists are supposed to travel using the hitchhiking.
2. loc. verb. Travel using the hitchhiking. I did finger to Barcelona.
1. loc. verb. Practice or exercise movements with the fingers to acquire fluency in the use of the piano or another instrument. U t. in sent. Fig.
go to the finger bad.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. U in order to understand that everything comes to stumble in the part ill or arrival.
2. loc. verb. Colloq. U to express that there is no unhappiness that the unfortunate person is free.
lift the finger.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. raising the finger.
suck is the finger.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Stopnaive CER.
measure to fingers.
1. loc. verb. Recognize, look very trivial and detail.
get to someone the finger in the mouth.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. p us. U in order to ensure that a person is not as silly as supposed.
get to someone the fingers.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Dummy it, to enable you to discover what you know and reIt serva.
get to someone the fingers for the eyes.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. To claim that it creates the opposite of what you know with certainty.
biting the fingers.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Suppressed, contain the cholera.
not sucking, or not suck, the finger..
1. locs. verbs. coloqs. Be awake and not betrick.
not move a finger.
1. loc. verb. Not taken any work or discomfort by something or someone.
2. loc. verb. Not work for someone when he or any other person by him has asked.
not to have two fingers of front.
1. loc. verb. Be of little understanding or judgment.
for sucking the fingers.
1. loc. adj. Very good.
pinch the fingers.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. take the fingers.
put someone five fingers in the face.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Give him a slap in the face.
get well the fingers.
1. loc. verb. Playing an insinstrument with dexterity and skill.
put the finger to someone.
1. loc. verb. The Salva. accuse, to denounce (? to reveal to the perpetrator of a crime).
put the finger in the wound.
1. loc. verb. Know and point out the true origin of evil, the point difficult of a question, what that most affects the person who is discussed.
be the finger in the mouth.
1. loc. verb. Silencing someone, tell the desirability of remain silent.
that is tied to the finger.
1. expr. Colloq. tie you to your finger.
point out to someone with the finger..
1. loc. verb. Attention on him, usually with intent to descalificadora.
be someone the finger bad.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Be presented as an object of everything bad that happens.
have someone bad fingers for organist.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Not be in connection to the destination that you want to engage in or that is used.
have someone his five fingers in the hand.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Not assign another value or forces.
? V. through of finger
bud of the finger