1. adj. Colloq. Arg., Salva., Hond., México., IAS. and Ur. One person said: bezuda. U t. c. s.
2. adj. Arg., Hond. y Ur. Angry, angry.
3. adj. Guat. difficult (? not accomplished without much work).
4. adj. Hond. Such a vehicle: who has the front very outgoing.
5. adj. Hond. One person said: not noted anything. U t. c. s.
person who has a bad temperAuthor: Anonimo
trompuda, this page shows the meaning of trompuda ,also the definition of trompuda translated from Spanish to English. Finally translate trompuda from Spanish to English plus synonyms and antonyms.Whats the meaning of trompuda in Spanish.Use the following form to search for other words or expressions in the spanish dictionary
© 2016 | English Dictionary | Other available open dictionaries
Be our friend at Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Rss Feed