- Ensure that websites can work properly
- Store your preferences such as the language you selected or the font size .
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you have seen or how long you've been in our midst .
Cookies , in terms of their stay , can be divided into permanent or session cookies . The first they expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire depending on whether the target for serving or compliance when manually deleted.
Additionally , depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows :
PERFORMANCE COOKIES : This type of cookies remembers your preferences for the tools found in the Services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit us . For example , in this type they include:
- Adjusting volume of audio or video players .
- The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser .
- Objects stored in the 'shopping cart' in the E -commerce services such as shops .
COOKIES GEO- LOCATION: These Cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location .
- Keeping the user identified so that if you close a service , the browser or the computer and at another time or another day reenters the Service , will continue identified , thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the function "log" so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the Service, you will have to login to be identified .
Additionally , some services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter . When the user logs in to a service with a social network credentials , authorizes the social network to keep a persistent cookie that remembers your identity and guarantees access to services until it expires . The user can delete this cookie and revoke access to social networking services through updating your preferences in specific social network .
COOKIES Analytics : Each time a user visits a service , a tool of an external provider ( Omniture, NetScope , Comscore and the like may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current ) generates an analytic cookie on your computer User . This cookie is used to identify anonymous visitors . The main objectives pursued are :
- Allow anonymous users identify sailors through the "Cookie" ( identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time .
- Identify , anonymously , the most visited content and thus more attractive to users
- Whether the user is accessing new or repeat visit.
Advertising Cookies : This type of "Cookies" allow more information ads are displayed to the anonymous user . Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions , interacting with them, or browsing patterns and / or behavior of the user and that help shape a profile of advertising interest is stored. Thus , can offer advertising related to the interests of the user.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES : In addition to advertising www.wordmeaning.org managed by its services , www.wordmeaning.org offers advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties ("Ad- Servers" ) . Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies .
COOKIES USED AT www.wordmeaning.org:
1.- Google Analytics:
2.- Google Adsense.
The use of the DoubleClick DART cookie allows Google and its partners to publish based on visits that users perform on their sites or other Internet sites ads .
Users can disable the use of the DoubleClick DART cookie for interest-based advertising listings Settings . You can also make users stop using third party cookies , which allow them to see interest-based advertising. To do this, visit aboutads.info .
If you want to disable the Cookie Doubleckick , you can be made ??at any time by following the instructions on the page content network privacy and advertising Google : Google Privacy Center .
More information and Disabling DoubleClick cookie
3.- Facebook Plugins
Our website uses social plugins of the social network facebook.com , operated by Facebook Inc. , 1601 S. California Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304 , USA ("Facebook").
The plugins are marked with the Facebook logo or the words "Facebook social plugin" . If you visit a Web page of our website , which contains a plugin , your browser creates a direct connection with the Facebook servers .
The Facebook plugin content is communicated directly to your browser and so built on this site . By integrating the plugin Facebook receives information that the appropriate page of our website has been called . If you are logged in to Facebook , it can assign your visit to your account.
If you interact with the plugins, for example , using the "Like" or making a comment , the corresponding information is sent directly from your browser and stored on Facebook . For more information on the subject and scope of the collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook , your rights and settings for protecting your privacy please see the privacy notices of Facebook . If you do not want that Facebook collects information about you on our web site, you must log out of Facebook before visiting .
4.- Addthis cookies
Addthis cookies Social Sharing serve to share certain content of this website on social networks like facebook, twitter or menéame through some buttons present in certain areas of content
Also www.wordmeaning.org informs its users that :
- The collection of information on the use of this website for our users through Google Analytics only does Google in their own name (and it does not in the name or on behalf of SignificadoDe.org , having wordmeaning.org ] access at any time to such information ( but only to facilitate later added that Google and is not associated with any IP address information). it is Google who determines the purpose of processing and use of the collected information and operation Cookies and duration .
- Google is committed to keeping the information stored in their computer systems securely. That is why we have implemented a security strategy Data protect: principles of security and privacy of user data by configuring your browser .
Then we indicate the links of the major browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Finally you can refere to Your online choices where in addition to finding useful information , you can configure , supplier by supplier , their preferences