1. f. embarrassment of the spirit, which usually turn on the color of the face, caused by any offense incurred, or any action dishonourable and humiliating, employed or self-employed.
2. f. prudery, estimate of own honour. Man of shame.
3. f. shrinkage or short-sightedness to run something.
4. f. disgrace, dishonor.
5. f. penalty or punishment which was to expose the accused to the afrepublic with some sign that denoted their crime NTA and confusion. Draw to shame.
6. f. ant. Ribbon or front crossbar of the doors.
7. f. germ. Plays of the woman.
8. f. pl. External parts of the human organs of generation.
shame of others.
1. f. That one feels for what they do or say others.
taste it shame.
1. loc.verb. Ant. Take respect or regard a person to another still present.
losing someone the embarrassment.
1. loc. verb. Abandoned, lowering in his conduct.
2. loc. verb. Discard the shrinkage or the short-sightedness.
get to the shame to someone.
1. loc. verb. Impose the punishment of the shame.
2. loc. verb. Colloq. Force him to make publicly ability, when you have stunted or mistrust of play it well.
be something a bad shame..
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Be very ruin or inconvenient.
VERGUENZA:HONOR, COMPOSURE, DIGNITY AND CHIVALRY.Author: Alfredo Edgardo Alvarez Ahumada
CONFUSION, ALTERATION, VERGUENZA:SENTIMIENTO AWE BY A DISHONORABLE ACTION.Author: Alfredo Edgardo Alvarez Ahumada
fear of the rebuke of the group or society.Author: ernesto ordinola
verguenza, this page shows the meaning of verguenza ,also the definition of verguenza translated from Spanish to English. Finally translate verguenza from Spanish to English plus synonyms and antonyms.Whats the meaning of verguenza in Spanish.Use the following form to search for other words or expressions in the spanish dictionary
© 2016 | English Dictionary | Other available open dictionaries
Be our friend at Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Rss Feed