(Of thelat.)(oratio, - onis).
1. f. work of eloquence, reasoning in public in order to persuade listeners or move your mood. Deprecatoria, funeral prayer, opening.
2. f. appeal, deprecación, I would ask that becomes God or saints.
3. f. elevation of the mind to God to praise him or ask mercedes.
4. f. time of the prayers.
5. f. Gram. Word or set of palabras that expresses a complete grammatical sense.
6. f. Rel. In the mass, the church prayer and public rogaciones, particular deprecación which includes the commemoration of the Holy or the feast of the day.
7. f. pl. First part of the Christian doctrine that teaches children, featuring the our father, the Hail Mary, etc.
8. (Because at that time played in churches the Bell so that the faithful pray the Hail Mary). f pl. Point of the day that is anocheciendo.
9. f. pl. The same touch of the Bell, which in some parts was repeated in the morning and afternoon.
1. f. Gram. One in which the subject performs the action of the verb.
1. f. Gram. The qualified subordinate CA that works as a complement of the subject or of another addition to the main sentence .
1. f. Gram. The qualified subordinate CA that works as a circumstantial complement to the main.
1. f. Gram. Which is composed of two or more sentences simple linked grammatically.
1. f. Gram.Itprayer composed the Union of the components is performed by the coordination.
prayer of blind.
1. f. poetic and religious composition that memory knew the blind, and they said or sang through the streets to get alms.
2. f. reasoning diCho without grace or heat and in a same tone.
prayer of relative.
1. f. Gram. prayer adjectival.
1. f. The our father.
1. f. prayer.
prayer mental.1. f. recollection of the soul, which brings the mind to God meditating on it.
1. f. Gram. Which lacks of verb or, in any case, presents one copulative. Snow year, year of goods.
1. f. Gram. One in which the grammatical subject does not perform the action of the verb, but that receives it.
1. f. Gram. One that the prayers composed expresses the fundamental trial.
1. f. Gram. Which has a single predicate.
prayer qualified subordinate CA.
1. f. Gram. In compound sentences adjectives, adverb and substantive depends on the main.
1. f. Gram. The subordinate toIt makes the job of subject, direct or indirect complement.
1. f. Deprecación made God with words.
corrupt the prayers.
1. loc. verb. Colloq. Intervene in a matter to disrupt it or frustrate it.
1. loc. verb. Interrupt the conversation with some impertinence.
? V.House of prayer
part of the prayer
ORACION:PLEGARIA OR PRAYERS TO GOD.PLEAS, PIETY.Author: Alfredo Edgardo Alvarez Ahumada
oracion, this page shows the meaning of oracion ,also the definition of oracion translated from Spanish to English. Finally translate oracion from Spanish to English plus synonyms and antonyms.Whats the meaning of oracion in Spanish.Use the following form to search for other words or expressions in the spanish dictionary
© 2016 | English Dictionary | Other available open dictionaries
Be our friend at Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Rss Feed