(Of thelat.)(mine, and this of theGr. µ?).
1. f. Unit of weight, and Greek theoretical currency equal to 100 drachmae, old.
3. f. underpass, opened up artificially, for light or driving water or establish other means of communication.
4. f. birth or origin of the sources.
5. f. bar of graphite in the interior of the pen.
6. f. profession, employment or business that with little work gets much interest and profit.
7. f. person or thing that abounds in qualities worthy of appreciation, or that can draw some benefit or usefulness. This man is a mine. This book is a mine of news weird.8. f. Mar. mine underwater.
9. f. Mil. Equipped with fuse, explosive device buried or camouflaged, produces its explosion to be grazed by a person, vehicle, etc.
10. f. Mil. Underground Gallery which opens at the sites of the seats, putting at the end of it a bedroom filled with gunpowder or other explosive, so giving it fire, ruined fortifications of the square.
11. f. Arg., Bol. y Ur. women.
12. f. NE arg. p. us. Yerbal that grows in the forest of missions.
1. f. fixed Torpedo used to defend ports, now and channels, against the enemy ships.
find someone a mine..
1. loc. verb. Ways of living or become rich with little work.
fly the Mine.
1. loc. verb. Discover something that was hidden and secret.
2. loc. verb. Said of who has been figured so long: Express suddenly and explain his feelings.
sand of mine
powder of mine
real of mines
salami from mine
Example:"Who is this mine is with javier?;""You what need you is a mine!"
Example:"That's a beautiful mine"
Antonyms:There is no
Woman who is very good physically
Example:"this mine is a goddess"
It is a place from which are extracted precious minerals, can be underground or inside some caves.
Example:"" In the mine found much gold"
"The workers of the mine, are tired" "
In the previous generation was a stunning woman and something fatal, today young people use it to refer to any woman, even to men (Minho), though in this case one desirable from the female perspective
Example:"Aunt Paulina, mines are the richest of sota chimbirocas"
In Honduras, he has two uses:
1. it tells so to excrement (shit).
2 - when one is lucky or have money or fortune.
Example:"1 - I stand in a mine (I stand in a cake of shit)"
2. old hey these mined with that woman. (entiénda_se como que tiene una buena mujer con mucha plata o que la mujer este bien buena) "
Synonyms:Shit nbsp; Fortune nbsp; Silver
© 2016 | English Dictionary
Be our friend at Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Rss Feed